Mtuba Mall has been designed to be naturally kinder to the environment,with large open air sections allowing for abundant natural light and air flow… and as a result a reduced need for additional lighting or air onditioning.
The centre allows for two main entrances and the corridors from each meet in the middle of the centre conveniently right outside the anchor tenant, Checkers.
The style is functional and the design allows for easy access to stores which demand parking directly outside their store, while the interior allows for an enjoyable shopping experience with large spacious walkways. The new entrance, which runs alongside the Mtubatuba city centre side off a completely new road to the mall, will allow shoppers easy access. There is also an entrance directly off the main road from the N2.
Shoppers will for the first time have access to a wide variety of top class stores and brands. The retail team have given a great deal of thought to ensure that Mtuba Mall will offer a diverse and relevant store mix, including:
Anchor tenant: Checkers & Checkers Liquor
· Banking: African Bank, Capitec Bank, Standard Bank , Nedbank ATM, FNB ATM and a ABSA ATM
· Home improvement: Cashbuild
· Home decor & electronics: OK Furniture, Lewis, Sleep Masters, Comfort Zone, Joshua Doore, Bears and Multiwood Furnisher , Mtuba Buy & Sell and Appliance.
· Fashion: Jet, Truworths, Woolworths Clothing, Rage, Foschini, Edgars Active, Ackermans Identity, Pep, Classic Touch, Studio 88 and Sportscene
· Cellular: Union Mobile & Sound , Cell C and Wi Connect
· Health & Beauty: Clicks,Mtuba Mall Pharmacy , Moffat Optical , Salon ,Dr Duma Dentist and The Perfume Garden
· Specialty: Fabric & Beads, Party Toy Zone , Spice & Stuff and SK Zee Communications Centre
· Food: Nevada Spur and Mavee’s Fish & Chips